At Worth Insurance Group, we focus on meeting the needs of each individual client. Our job is to transfer the risk from the client to an insurance company for the least amount of consideration possible. We want to find you the least expensive, but most comprehensive protection programs. It seems one of the struggles we’ve had in our industry is finding competitive and inexpensive coverage for Artisan Contractors and new ventures.
We’re excited to announce that’s changed! USLI can now package your contractor’s equipment with General Liability. If you’re considering coverage for your contractor’s equipment, we can automatically include $26,000 of scheduled equipment within the minimum premium for Inland Marine Coverage. There are many advantages of packaging your contractor’s equipment with your artisan contractor’s general liability, such as:
- Miscellaneous tools coverage is available up to a maximum of $15,000
- Miscellaneous tools only coverage is now available
- Direct Bill Options
- Quick and easy application and approval process
So, if you’re a small to medium sized contractor, we have some SERIOUS product advantages:
- Broad eligibility to include over 40 classes of contractors, including TREE TRIMMERS!
- NEW VENTURES, Contractors with Lapses or No Prior Coverage are eligible for most classes
- Ability to consider up to 50% subcontracted work
- Subcontractors are not required to name our insured as an Additional Insured on their policy or carry equal or greater limits
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage is available
- Waiver of Subrogation available
- No General Liability Deductible